BALI – LAND OF GODS & SPECTACULAR BEACHES
Bali is an Indonesian Island which is known for its pristine Beaches, Coral Reefs, volcanic mountains, rice fields and ancient architecture. The popular towns in Bali are Kuta, Semniyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua. The Island is famous for its Resort Hotels, which pamper you with Luxurious stay, serene surroundings and Spa Treatments
Balinese is the local language, however English is also widely spoken and understood.
The best way to reach Bali is by Air. Ngurah Rai International Airport also known as Denpasar Airport is well connected by flights to many South East Asian cities like Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Jakarta.
Bali has a Visa on Arrival facility which can be availed on arrival at the airport by paying a fee. The passport needs to be valid for 6 months from the date of arrival.
April to October are best months to travel to Bali due to less rains. However today Bali has become a 12-month destination for tourist.
Must Do Things in Bali:
– Uluwattu Temple – An Ancient Hindu Temple which is situated on a cliff with a magnificent ocean view.
– Tanah Lot Temple – This temple is the most Iconic temples in Bali. A spectacular sea-side setting makes this temple a must visit site. The Sunset at this temple is spectacular and should not be missed.
– Ubud – This town has a famous Ubud Art market which was made famous by the movie – Eat, Pray, Love. Also famous is the Ubud Market, Ubud Palace.
– Kintamani is a village near to the Batur mountain which is the 2nd tallest peak in Bali. From Kintamani you can view the Lava Slopes and molten rock formations. The Batur is still active volcano.
– Candlelight Dinner on the beach. Enjoy a romantic Candle-light dinner with your loved ones.
– White Water Rafting on Ayung River
– Water Sports activities at Benoa Beach
– Nusa Penida Island Tour
– Enjoy a visit to Bali Swing – one of the in demand Instagam spot in the World
Hotels: The hotels in Bali are available in abundant. One can chose from a 3 Star Budget hotel to a spectacular resort with a Private Pool villa. We cater to all the requirements of a traveller and his accommodation choice.
Food: Seafood on the beach side, Asia, Continental and also Indian food is available in Bali.